Please send me profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] *609-945-2911*.
We Have Client Requirement fro this Position
Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with your
updated *word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP *
*Location: Herndon, VA*
*Duration: 12 months*
*Note: Financial domain experience is a big plus.*
* Must-Have Skills:*
- 5+ years experience in designing, implementing and enhancing Relational
databases using Sybase.
- Extensive experience in developing and implementing SQL/T-SQL
batches,Stored procedures, triggers and other Sybase database objects.
- Strong experience in fine-tuning and optimizing SQL queries and/or DB
- Strong experience in working with UNIX environment including
developing shell scripts.
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to independently research, troubleshoot and
resolve complex problems.
- Demonstrated experience in above in a production environment.
- Ability to multi-task and provide expertise for multiple projects and
teams, ability to work against aggressive deadlines with a high degree of
accuracy and to adapt to changing business requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Information Systems or§
- Develop new Database Interface for the PSS application.
- PSS applications are implemented in a J2EE platform using Sybase
- Review business requirements, use cases and provide feedback to
management and/or business analysts.
- Design and document complex database functionality.
- Implement database solutions at platform level, developing scripts and
setting up batch jobs.
- Assist QA by reviewing test plans, test case scenarios as well as
resolving test findings.
*Nice to Have Skills:*
- Experience developing Oracle PL/SQL batches, stored procedures and
- Working knowledge in administering Sybase or MS SQL Server.
- Experience with development of Financial/Mortgage applications.
- Experience with large system development.
- Experience in providing solutions for consolidation and reporting of
data from multiple data-sources.
Thanks & Regards,
EZEN Computer Services, Inc.
Ph: (609)-945-2911, Fax 609-452-5613
[EMAIL PROTECTED] || www.e-zencomp.com
Yahoo ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at