*Please Send me the suitable profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] for the
below mentioned requirement with Current location, full name, contact no.,
and **rate confirmation**.*

*Full Name of Consultant:
Current Location:
Phone Number:
E-mail ID:
Rate: *

* *

*Position : SUN IDM Developer*

*Duration : 2+ Months*

*Location : Irving TX (check for locals)*

*Rate: 55/hr*

* *

*SUN IDM Developer - 2+ month contract located in Irving, TX***

* *

Sun Xpress Scripting:  3 Years
Java:  2 Years
XML technologies:  2 Years
SUN Identity Management application:  3 Years
Develop custom workflows interface with Sun IDM:  2 Years
LDAP:  2 Years
Oracle:  2 Years
Tomcat - Web services:  2 Years
JNDI / JDBC: 2 Years   ***

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Direct: 732-734-4505
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 250
Fax: 732-907-1174/732-960-2339
Website: www.datagroupinc.net
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.