Please send me suitable profiles along with the Rate confirmation only to
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY!!!
Job Title: Sr Web Analyst- C#, ASP/ ASP.Net
Location: Frazer, PA
Duration: 2 Months
1) Represent Web Technology Engineering at technical reviews facilitated by
Web Hosting Services and provide technical guidance for development of
applications that meet standards for intranet and internet web based
2) Perform manual code reviews for .NET applications submitted for
deployment to intranet or internet.
3) Handle daily troubleshooting issues for tickets reassigned to WTE.
4) Respond to process or procedure questions, troubleshoot applications and
5) Upgrade Inquisite to current version.
6) Assist in the engineering and building of 64-bit Windows 2003 and Windows
7) Document the process and environment.
a) Strong .NET coding background capable of identifying poor and
non-standard coding practices as defined by WTE and Microsoft.
b) Experience working in Enterprise environment managing code deployments in
development, staging, and production.
c) Knowledge of IIS 6. IIS 7 a plus. Ability to work independently.
d) Must have working knowledge of web technologies including all versions of
e) Be able to identify root cause of web application and server issues and
communicate corrective action to WHS and/or developers.
f) Experience in upgrading in-place web applications. Inquisite experience a
g) In-depth knowledge of Windows 64-bit operating systems and hardware(Win2k3
and win2k8 ).
h) Experience in building and configuring 64-bit Windows environments.
i) Automation and scripting using vbscript or cscript.
Data Group Inc
Email id: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Certified Minority Women Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) & Small Business
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at