Hi Partners,

This is Kumar from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS, INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirements, please have a look.

 If you are comfortable with requirement kindly send me your updated resume
as per the requirement ASAP.

Please send your updated resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Requirement Details:*

*Role: Windows Mobile Application developer
Location: **HURST,TX
Duration: 6 months Contract**

Interview: Phone first and then face-to-face (NOTE: It is highly
That they will hire directly from a phone screen.)*

Our client is looking for a Windows Mobile Application developer. This
person will coordinate and contribute to all IT project management and
activity for mobile device development.  This person must also have
excellent communication skills with an enthusiastic and entrepreneurial
Key Responsibilities:*

*    Work closely with Business team to gather requirements
*    Design, implement scalable technical solutions and develop Windows
Mobile applications to meet the business requirement within the approved
architecture set forth by the Software Architect.
*    Communicate cross-functionally through the organization including
software architecture, project management and business owners.
*    Perform code reviews and implement standards and best practices.
*    Perform unit and integrations testing
*    Prepare technical documents and provide technical support for
team members
*    Manage delivery of both functional and nonfunctional requirements
part of the technical solutions.
*    Maintain a knowledge base of emerging technologies and products,
provide training to the technical team.
*    Provide guidance and oversee the quality assurance of program
data processing, and error resolution.
*    Work closely with the Quality Assurance group members to solve
software defects
*    5+ years of software development experience
*    2+ years industry experience developing wireless applications
Windows Mobile technology    WAP (Wireless Application Protocol)
*    Strong C++, VC++ and UI and graphics programming experience
*    Experience working with latest technologies: XML, SOAP, WAP, HTTP,
*    Proven ability to turn ideas and concepts into carefully designed
well-authored code
*    Expertise with software design, development, and testing within
framework of the product development process.
*    Demonstrated understanding of the importance of architecture to
product scalability.

Bachelor's degree
Any lead experience within Development

Please respond with *Resume, Rate and Phone numbers* of the Consultant. Make
sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Thanks & Regards ………

Sr.Technical recruiter,

Openboxsolutions Inc,

2890 Carpenter Road,