Please send me you best candidates – interview immediately.

Looking forward to talk to you soon.

Position: Senior Data Modeler

Location: Rockville, MD

Duration: 1+Yrs

Start Date: ASAP

Analyst Expert 0.0 Required

Microsoft Excel Expert 0.0 Required

Analytical skills Expert 0.0 Required

Data Integrity Expert 0.0 Required

Data Analysis Expert 0.0 Required

Data Planning Expert 0.0 Required

The candidate must have 10 plus years of requirements analysis and relational
data modeling experience. This candidate will be supporting AARP in
re-evaluating the yearly Membership dashboard processing and calculations. The
candidate will support the following activities:

• Conduct JAD sessions and interviews with Subject Matter Experts and data
stewards to understand the business process, business rules, and data

• Analyze source systems for erroneous, duplicative, and integrity issues
related to the data

• Document findings

• Develop Conceptual data model of the enterprise, taxonomy of terms, and a
logical data model as it relates to the yearly dashboard and Integrates these
designs with the enterprise data model to support AARP business lines
(including external service providers) and enterprise objectives for data

• Assist with the setup, documentation and maintenance of a process to ensure
data governance including data stewardship

• Support analysis and development of the business process model

Job Qualification:

• 10 plus years of data modeling and data architecture experience

• Excellent analytical skills

• Excellent facilitation skills

• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to
present complex information in simple language to non-technical audiences

• Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture (EA)

• Knowledge of Data Reference Model (DRM)

• Experience in developing taxonomy of terms

• Business process analysis and modeling

• Knowledge of DB2 and Oracle databases

• Knowledge of SQL

• Familiarity in using Embarcadero ER/Studio is nice to have

• Experience with all of SDLC phases

• Team player capable of leading diverse groups to accomplish challenging goals

• Ability to effect change by presenting clear and convincing opinions and

• Proven ability to analyze and resolve problems; must be decisive and
action-oriented with ability to function well under pressure

• Very high proficiency in MS Office applications such as MS Word, Visio,
Excel, PowerPoint, etc. required

Thanks & Regards

Syed Mustafa

Vaptech Inc.

Every sunrise delivers opportunities, while every sunset asks what we did with
the opportunities.

Number FOUR (4) in New Jersey by Deloitte & Touché  Fast 50
Number 29 in USA by Deloitte & Touché  Fast 500

1001 Durham Ave, Suite 200, South Plainfield, NJ 07080 |Tel: 732-767-0700 Ext
3023 ,908-731-5468  (C)  | Fax: 908.731.5434 |Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | URL:
If you want to be removed, please send mail with REMOVE in the subject & we
will promptly remove upon receipt

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with
"REMOVE" in subject. We apologize for any inconvenience.