Industry:  State Government

Location:  Albany, NY
Duration:  1  year
Start Date:  11/10
Auction Closes:  11/10 @ 2pm est.

ROLE: PeopleSoft General Ledger Analyst

REQUIRED: A senior level PS General Ledger Analyst. Must have outstanding
consulting and communication skills, expert PeopleSoft module knowledge, public
sector business process knowledge, creative and analytical, action oriented,
and ability to help guide the client to the correct decisions on a timely
basis. Strong experience in the Projects/Grants/Contracts modules. This is a
role that will lead this set of modules, working with the client to go through
design, configuration, build, testing and deployment.

PREFERRED: Some experience with AR/Billing.

Thanks & Regards
Syed Mustafa
Vaptech Inc.
Every sunrise delivers opportunities, while every sunset asks what we did with
the opportunities.

Number FOUR (4) in New Jersey by Deloitte & Touché  Fast 50
Number 29 in USA by Deloitte & Touché  Fast 500

1001 Durham Ave, Suite 200, South Plainfield, NJ 07080 |Tel: 732-767-0700 Ext
3023 ,908-731-5468  (C)  | Fax: 908.731.5434 |Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | URL:
If you want to be removed, please send mail with REMOVE in the subject & we
will promptly remove upon receipt

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with
"REMOVE" in subject. We apologize for any inconvenience.