Hello Associates,

Please let me know if you can help with this requirement in Phoenix.

Our client is looking for a *Maximo Developer* to start as soon as possible.
It is for an 8 week or longer project and the bill rate is open.

Experience

*Two years of Maximo 6 or if worked in prior versions of Maximo*, at least *12
solid months of Maximo 6* with a minimum of *3 years total Maximo*.
Five years in IT Application Development. Some experience in large scale
deployments.

Technical Skill Requirements
Strong Maximo 6 design, implementation, and deployment skills.
Experience *migrating Maximo data and modifications* between environments
Oracle PL/SQL
Experience with the *MEA in Maximo 6* and *integrating Maximo* with legacy
systems
Experience with *IBM WebSphere Application Server running in a Unix/Linux
Environment*
Experience *extending Maximo 6 class files in Java*
Experience implementing *Maximo 6 MEA user exits***

Skills

Ability to be flexible and adapt to changes in the work environment
Strong Verification and Validation Skills
Strong Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
Strong Organization Skills
Strong Analytical Skills

*Thanks & Regards,*

Fazal Mahmood I Technical Recruiter