***Plz Plz Plz check with your consultants if they are fine and having all
the skills experience in their projects.*

*
*

*Send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*
*

*
*

*Oaks Pa
*

*  12 months*

We are looking for a technical quantitative developer resource with 7-10
years experience in the IT industry to help with specific projects in our
investment management area.  We need a person who can work with the design,
develop and implement applications.

 We would like this person to be able to work collaboratively with the
business and technical staff and yet be a self-starter and able to work
independently – meeting agreed to deliverables on time with limited
oversight.  Some of the key skills are listed below.

* *

*Experience Details:*

*Architecture*

·         Application Architecture – Good +

·         Data Modeling – Strong

*Development*

·         Dot Net C# - Strong

·         VSTO (Visual Studio Tools for Office)

·         SQL Server 2005 Development – Average +

 -  DDL

-  DML

*Business Knowledge*

·         *Preferred completion of Certified Financial Analyst (CFA) Level 1
or proven* and strong in similar level of knowledge

·         Strong portfolio construction experience

 *Other*

·         Communications (written / oral) Skills – Strong

·         Works closely with end users / good interpersonal skills

·         Knowledge of Software Design Methodology or Development Life Cycle

 *Additional Skills (preferred but not required)*

·         FIX protocol and real time messaging

·         Web based development.

 We'd like to get started by end-November and the assignment could last 12
months or more.

* *
-
Thanks and Regards,