Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*
We have the following requirement, Please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles .
*Send Profiles to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Position: SAP BW*
*Location: White Plains, NY *
*Duration : 6 Months *
Major Purpose of Job:
1) Assess the current SAP BW 3.5 environment (infocubes,
queries and reports etc.),
2) Plan and execute migration of the current environment from SAP BW
3.5 to SAP Netweaver 7.0.
Essential Job Functions:
The SAP BW 3.5 migration will be to an already existing SAP Netweaver 7.0
Environment. Configuration of SAP Netweaver 7.0 is not required.
- Assessment of current environment
- Conversion of all cubes
- Conversion of all queries
- Conversion of workbooks
- Conversion of SCM module
- Conversion, migration or configuration of any other SAP objects
required to duplicate current BW 3.5 functionality in BI 7.0
- Use of SAP provided BI 7.0 infocubes where ever possible
- Consultants will be required to work together under the direction of a
NYPA BI Specialist.
- Candidates must be familiar with standard SAP provided BI infocubes.
- Must have at least 6 years of SAP BW (BI) functional configuration and
development experience preferably with a finance and supply chain background
with emphasis on planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Must have experience in designing, implementing and supporting complex
- Must have ability to provide go-live Production Support, expertise with
SAP BW (BI) terminology, structure and functionality.
- Must have at least 4+ years of strong SAP BW (3.5 and 7.0) experience
and worked in at least 3 similar projects. This includes:
- actual implementation experience (design, config, and development of
infocubes and reports) in SAP BI 7. 0
- Familiarity of standard SAP provided infocubes, reports etc.
- Hands-on performance tuning. including indexes, aggregates, statistics,
compression, code review, query design, etc. desired.
- Expertise with BI performance optimization
- Must have extensive knowledge of data warehousing concepts, strategies,
- Ability to work with users to assure converted queries, reports etc.
meet user requirements
- Must have effective collaboration skills
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively across many different
levels of technical and business acumen.
- Strong time management skills and multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to understand business rules governing financial and budgeting
- Must have strong SAP R/3 experience.
- Strong analytical skills focused on creating optimal solutions
- An understanding of technical concepts, principles and terminology
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/assignments/projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to clearly and correctly state and summarize technical
Monday – Friday
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Term of Employment
Location of Position
123 Main Street
White Plains, NY 10601
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*Aim Computer Consulting*
*Phone : 734-591-3562 EXT: 214*
*Fax: 734-418-2603 *
*Mail Id: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | IM: roy_raju3 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at