Hello Partners,
Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*

We have the following requirement, Please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles .
*Send Profiles to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Position: **CICS System Administrator
Location: Kansas City
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months to start w/ likely extensions
Rate: $42/hr
*Must Include Matching Resume, Rate, & Contact Number
   **If I need more information I will contact you.

    In replying do not change the subject line.
*About the Job
*The selected CICS System Administrator* *will work on the middleware
assisting with CICS Systems support on a Z/OS Mainframe platform.

*Role will include: *

   - Assisting in migrating CICS regions from the current Data Center to
   another Data Center
   - Provide day to day systems support for the current CICS environment
   (definitions, debugging and monitoring).
   - Table definitions & setting up new regions/environments
   - Troubleshooting and analyzing application/system traces

*Support of the CICS environment requires:*

   - Strong written and verbal communication skills
   - Strong project, environment and infrastructure documentation skills
   - The ability to work under aggressive time lines
   - The ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deliverable
   - Experienced troubleshooting/problem solving skills

*Technical experience must include:
*Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of CICS Transaction Server
3.2, experience with CTG (CICS Transaction Gateway), CICS Facilities (CEMT,
CEDF, CECI, etc), CICS dump and trace tables, CICS Exit Coding, CICS
Interfaces (MQ, DB2, TCPIP) and IPCS (Interactive Problem Control System).

* *

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Naga Raj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Aim Computer Consulting*

*Web: www.aim-cc.com*

*Phone : 734-591-3562 EXT: 214*

*Fax: 734-418-2603  *

*Mail Id: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | IM: roy_raju3 *