Hi Partners,

This is Kumar from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS, INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirements, please have a look.

 If you are comfortable with requirement kindly send me your updated resume
as per the requirement ASAP.

Please send your updated resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Requirement Details:*
ROLE: Lead Biztalk Developer
Duration:4+ months
Location:Harrisburg, PA (local candidates preferred, but not mandatory)*
RESPONSIBILITIES:  Develop interface from SAP to legacy system using
Microsoft Biztalk

Start Date:ASAP
Rate:$all inclusive
Industry:Public Sector*

Please respond with *Resume, Rate and Phone numbers* of the Consultant. Make
sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Thanks & Regards ………

Sr.Technical recruiter,

Openboxsolutions Inc,

2890 Carpenter Road,