Hi,

This is Bingi from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have hot requirements on  SAP
Business Systems Analyst Please send me the updated resume of your consultant
ASAP.

Please reply me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Position    :   SAP Business Systems Analyst

Location   :   Chicago, IL

Duration   :   6 - 9 Months

Client is considering this an SAP Business Systems Analyst that has 1 full SAP
project implementation and 6 years of experience.

Skills and Experience:

Must be strong in Netweaver MDM

.SAP Netweaver MDM detailed configuration and associated business processes
knowledge is required. Minimum of one full production implementation of MDM is
required
.SAP ERP experience in Materials Management (MM) module (material master,
vendor master) or Sales & Distribution (SD) module (customer master) is
highly desirable.
.Minimum 6 years of SAP project implementation experience.
.Full cycle SAP project implementation and solid knowledge of integration with
other SAP modules is required.
.Capable of working as a project team member and individually based on the
assigned tasks.
.Must demonstrate good analytical and problem solving skills, resourcefulness
and judgment.
.Must have a strong client focus and excellent oral and written communication
skills.
.Requires considerable judgment and innovation in resolving problems and making
recommendations.

      Skill/Role
     Level
     Years