Please send suitable resumes along with rate and contact info. *Hotttt
Position Title: *Network Specialist*
Duration: 3-5 month contract
Location: Chelmsford, MA
Duration: 6+ months.
*NETWORK SYSTEMS SPECIALIST*
Responsible for operation of the company's internal data communications
systems, including LANs and / or WANs. Assists in the design, and
implementation of networked systems, including configurations; supporting /
troubleshooting network problems; coordinating with vendors for installation
of such items as routers, switches, firewalls, VPN gateways and more;
project implementation; providing training; and assisting with proposal
Works under limited supervision on assignments that require a comprehensive
knowledge of the discipline. May be responsible for a business activity, or
lead small projects, assume several components of a larger project or
program, or complex portion of a large project/program. Bachelor's degree
with 5+ years' experience, or its equivalent.
- Supports a four building campus of LAN connectivity based
primarily on Cisco switching products.
- Supports a world wide IPVPN (WAN) connectivity arrangement
utilizing Juniper ISG and SSG devices.
- Supports world wide remote access mechanisms utilizing Juniper
Secure Access gateways.
- Supports a world wide implementation of data reduction and
acceleration equipment utilizing Juniper (formerly Peribit) WXC devices.
- Maintains network management and reporting tools which are based
on Microsoft Windows, and Red Hat Linux operating platforms.
- Installs and maintains a limited number of system for the use of
the network reporting and management functions. This includes operating
system installation; revision upgrades; and emergency patching.
- Maintains network documentation including network diagrams,
service contacts; IP address space allocations, etc.
- Installs and maintains a limited number of systems for the use of
an IP Telephony environment. This includes operating system installation;
revision upgrades; system backups; application installation; and emergency
patching. Products include Cisco AVVID applications of Call Manager, Unity,
- Supports intra-building and inter-building wireless environments
- Provides second level network response to trouble tickets
generated by the corporate Help Desk.
- Uses a variety of troubleshooting tools to quickly diagnose and
identify problems that may be reported by the Help Desk; by regional IT
managers; or directly by users.
The candidate may be asked to work on various products from manufacturers
including *Cisco,* *Juniper, **Peribit**, **Proxim**, **Polycom**, Intel*,
Thanks & Regards,
1001 Durham Ave, Suite 200,
South Plainfield, NJ 07080
Voice: 732-767-0700 *3003
Fax No - 732-767-9669
Disclaimer: This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want to
be removed, please send mail with REMOVE in the Subject & I will promptly
remove upon receipt.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at