*  Please send me profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED]   609-945-2911.

  Dear Partners,

  We Have Client Requirement fro this Position

Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with your
updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP

 *

**

*Teradata Developer*

*Duration: Cotract to Hire*

*Location: VA*

* *

   - *Client looking for a skilled Teradata developer who has done data
   modeling and utilized a UNIX environment to prepare data for upload to the
   Teradata.  *
   - *Working within a team environment, this individual must be a self
   starter and have the ability to extract data from many different source
   environments and load it to the Enterprise Data Warehouse (Teradata). *
   - *This individual must be able to work with Business Users to determine
   requirements, create detail system specifications, develop customized
   software; unit and integration test the software and provide documentation
   for all work.*

Thanks & Regards,
Narasimha Rao
Resource Manager