Please find the requirement below and answer ASAP with updated resume and
contact details to [EMAIL PROTECTED] ...Thanks a lot...
Resumes with the following information will be given preference.
Work Authorization in US:
Rate on C2C:
Please ensure all candidates have all skills listed under "Required Skills"
in their resume.
*Title: Business System Analyst*
*Location: Boston, MA*
*Duration: 6+ months*
*Looking for a Business Systems Analyst, that is heavy on the systems side,
opposed to the business side. This candidate MUST have three years of
recent investment experience, and MUST have Mutual Funds experience. Please
send your best and brightest. Thank you.
The Candidate should posses minimum 3 years in investment/custody
services/business knowledge combined with experience in developing custom
and enterprise-wide system/technical solutions, with, ideally, an emphasis
on Mutual Fund Administration services and Compliance.
Must possess outstanding oral, written and interpersonal skills. Should
posses a BA/BS degree, MBA a plus.
* Extensive (3+ years) in system design experience
* Strong organization, communication, and presentation skills
* Ability to operate independently within prescribed procedures
* Strong understanding of product business cycles
* Prior experience with product implementation required
* Business analysis experience with following Platforms/Technologies: Web
(ASP), SQL/Server (inclusive of TOAD), Oracle, Win NT, PowerBuilder and
Visual Basic desired but not required.
* Must have good working experience in using MS Access, MS Office (Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint).
* Experience with Microsoft Project and VISIO desired but not required.
Applicant must meet ALL of these requirements. Description:
MFA Systems has an immediate need for a Business Systems Analyst to client
deliverables. Candidate knowledge in derivatives is preferred.
The role will include meeting/working with Business Sponsors to gather and
document business requirements, to formulate and define System Requirements
based on both client needs and a good understanding of existing
applications, working with Technical Development teams to analyze and
determine technical solutions, and interacting with Quality Assurance teams.
Experience with Use Case Analysis desired but not required. Require
excellent presentation skills to present systems solutions to Developers,
Quality Assurance Analysts and Business Sponsors throughout the life cycle
of the project. Require excellent Documentation skills to document Minutes
of the meeting, Requirements Documents, Application Support Documents, User
Guides and Incident Reporting.
* Participates in large projects involving one or more products.
* Interfaces with various development, network, and product groups to
facilitate client product enhancements and ensures final product meets
* Assists with establishing projects plans and setting priorities.
OSAIR Technologies LLC
301 N HARRISON STREET SUITE # 386
Princeton,NJ | 08540-3512
Voice : 630-206-9379*
*"We want to be your Trusted, Preferred & long Term Partner"*
*Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
* with a "remove" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses
to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the
e-mails to you. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at