Dear Parters,
I have the following immediate requirement:
Oracle Apps Technical, Lead Software Engineer(Oracle WorkFlow customization, i-Expense Module)
Location: RTP, NC
Duration: 6 months
Rate: $55/hr

Required Skills:
Oracle Workflow
Custom Development
Oracle iExpense

Job Description:
Highly respected consulting firm is in need of an OracleTechnical Consultant to serve as a WorkFlow Development Lead for a high-tech client in the heart of RTP!  The end client is using the i-Expense module and has currently added some customization to the expense workflow. In this role, you will analyze the current customizations within the i-expense workflow and identify how client requirements can be met via customizations. The requirement is to split expense reports based on task types and route the appropriate lines to the right resources.  Qualified candidate will be an expert in Oracle WorkFlow development and will have worked on at least 2 projects where they customized workflows within Oracle modules.  Prior experience with WorkFlow within the iExpense module is ideal!
ZealTech Inc.
Phone:510.870.5025 * Cell: 510.449.5280 * Fax : 510.372.0571
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED] * <>
Email is the quickest way to get in touch with me.
All my reks are posted on

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "zilliontechnologies" group.