Hi,

Cerebrum Software Solutions is actively hiring for professional

§  Technical Recruiters for our US Clients
§  Business Development Manager

*Location: Hyderabad & Work from Home*
**
*MUST HAVE EXPEREINCE IN PERMANENT STAFFING*

We Provide:

§  Competitive salary

§  Excellent incentives

*1.  **U.S Technical Recruiter (US Process, NIGHT SHIFT)*

§  Must have 1 - 4 years of experience in an International /US Staffing
company.

§  Experience of interviewing US candidates and providing staffing services
to client

§  Experience in complete recruitment life cycle in an IT Consulting.

§  Successful track record in technical recruitment.

§  Ability to understand the technical requirements and quickly present the
profiles in time.

§  Must have high levels of skill and motivation to search the talent for
complex Technical requirements.

§  Handling entire recruitment process from resourcing, searching, screening,
target hunting, negotiating and recruiting candidates on international
platforms

§  Must have excellent communication (Written & oral), negotiation,presentation
& team management skills.

§  Use effective resourcing strategies such as Portals -Dice,Monster,
Careerbuilder,Yahoo, Hot Jobs, Net-Temps. Internet sourcing,networking,
employee referrals, cold calls and direct mailing & resume.

§  Negotiating & finalizing salary/ rate/hr aspects (W2, 1099,Corp-Corp)
with U.S. Citizens , H1B. etc.

*2.  * *Business Development Managers  (Night shift)*

* *

§  Ability to initiate contact with the client & follow up* Interact with
clients to understand the key requirements of their open Fulltime and
Contract requisitions.

§  Develop and grow his/her own client base by selling our services for a
variety of technology roles.

§  Make sales calls and schedule in-person meetings with key managers to
senior-level executives, for the purpose of selling our services to
prospective clients and building on existing client relationships.

§  Would be responsible for generating leads and cold calling.

§  Market to prospective clients through outgoing telephone calls and §
emails.

§  Develop and manage accounts on an ongoing basis.

§  Interaction with key decision makers and engage in proactive

§  Communication to build loyalty with your accounts.

Please send your resume to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<http://us.mc356.mail.yahoo.com/mc/[EMAIL PROTECTED]>and
specify the position details in subject line.

Ram

www.cerebrums.in

--
Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail