I have wonderful requirement with me. Below is the requirements, please have
If you are comfortable with requirement kindly send me your updated resume
as per the requirement ASAP.
Please send your updated resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Position: *TEST ARCHITECT
*Location: *Herndon, VA**
*Duration:* *6+ Months*
· This is a HIGH PRIORITY Requisition. We need candidates that are
immediately avaialble to begin working.
· Searching for a hands-on Testing Architect who will be responsible
for Building and Automating a Testing Framework for the SIR Project.
· Candidate will be an expert in designing, building and automating
testing frameworks for large,complex software development projects.
· Candidate will also be responsible for supporting and identifying
any post-production issues.
· Candidate should be proficient with Java, Ruby and Jython as it
relates to building a testing framework.
· Candidates must be confident that they can work independently with
little assistance or supervision.
· Highly seasoned hands on manager with a focus on software
development, techniques, and tools.
· Candidate should have experience in leading full scale system
· He/She should have leadership experience around automated software
testing and extensive experience in building testing infrastructures and
· Ideal candidate will have experience in the below.
· Experience: 8+ years of management experience .
· Programming languages: Java, Ruby, Jython .
· Platforms: Linux, Solaris, Windows .
· Testing Tools: JUnit, DbUnit, Maven, ANT, TestNG, XMLUnit.
***I would appreciate if you could send me the updated profile along with
Please respond with *Resume, Rate and Phone numbers* of the Consultant. Make
sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.
I will contact you, if I need more information.
Thanks & Regards ………
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at