Hi Partners,

I have wonderful requirement with me. Below is the requirements, please have
a look.

 If you are comfortable with requirement kindly send me your updated resume
as per the requirement ASAP.

Please send your updated resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*
Requirement Details:*
*
*****

*Position: *TEST ARCHITECT

*Location: *Herndon, VA**

*Duration:* *6+ Months*

*KEY EXPERIENCE:*

·         This is a HIGH PRIORITY Requisition. We need candidates that are
immediately avaialble to begin working.

·         Searching for a hands-on Testing Architect who will be responsible
for Building and Automating a Testing Framework for the SIR Project.

·         Candidate will be an expert in designing, building and automating
testing frameworks for large,complex software development projects.

·         Candidate will also be responsible for supporting and identifying
any post-production issues.

·         Candidate should be proficient with Java, Ruby and Jython as it
relates to building a testing framework.

·         Candidates must be confident that they can work independently with
little assistance or supervision.

·         Highly seasoned hands on manager with a focus on software
development, techniques, and tools.

·         Candidate should have experience in leading full scale system
development projects.

·         He/She should have leadership experience around automated software
testing and extensive experience in building testing infrastructures and
frameworks.

·         Ideal candidate will have experience in the below.

·         Experience: 8+ years of management experience .

·         Programming languages: Java, Ruby, Jython .

·         Platforms: Linux, Solaris, Windows .

·         Testing Tools: JUnit, DbUnit, Maven, ANT, TestNG, XMLUnit.

***I would appreciate if you could send me the updated profile along with
rate confirmation***

Please respond with *Resume, Rate and Phone numbers* of the Consultant. Make
sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Thanks & Regards ………

*Kumar*