Hi Friends,
Greetings,

Please send me suitable profiles along with the Rate confirmation only to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Position: WebSphere Developer

Duration: 6-12 Months

Location: Bloomington, IL

Rate: $45 Max

  a.. We have an immediate need for experienced WebSphere systems analysts to
being a new contract in October.
  b.. The WebSphere Developers are responsible for providing specific
direction, training, and mentoring to other Systems Analysts, customers, and
associated roles for the project team or service component.
  c.. Job duties include, but are not limited to: Analyze the systems
requirements, and the provided business requirements, to do a systems solution;
Develop technical specifications;
  d.. Build new and/or modifies existing software to meet business and systems
requirements through software component designing, coding, testing and quality
review;
  e.. Implement software solutions and resolves problems;
  f..  Provide system software support for client's applications and
components.
  g.. To be considered candidates must have solid experience and be strong in
XSLT and XML and WebSphere. Knowledge of Message Broker would be beneficial.
This 6-12 month contract is in a business casual environment and parking is on
site.

REQUIRED SKILLS:

XSLT, XML, WebSphere

PREFERRED SKILLS:

WebSphere MQ, WebSphere Message Broker, WebSphere Application Server, DTD,
Java, Insurance

Brad Young
Data Group Inc
Website: www.datagroupinc.net