Hi,

This is Manoj from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have a hot requirement on Data
Warehouse Business Analyst. Please send me the updated resume of your
consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi,

Please let me know if you have any consultant's available for below project.

Title                 :  Data Warehouse Business Analyst

Location        :  Columbus, OH

 Duration        :  5 Months

Looking for a little stronger MicroStrategy and Teradata skills than the
previous candidates had.
The Business Intelligence Analysis and Reporting team is in need of an
experienced business analyst to assist with the current state assessment,
requirements gathering and documentation.

In addition this person will perform both functional and technical testing of
testing of the reporting/data solution developed by the Enterprise Data
Warehouse (EDW) team.

This person will also work one on one with end users supporting the development
of MicroStrategy user defined reports as well as support the testing efforts of
those reports.

This is needed to ensure appropriate remediation is complete for all business
critical processes / reports.

The need is for 1 BA resource for 21 weeks starting on or about 11/10/2008 at a
planned (approximately 45 hrs/wk).

Required Skills:

  a.. Candidate must be able to demonstrate expertise in:
  b.. Business Analyst with strong Access, Teradata Data Warehouse,
MicroStrategy, MS Access (assessing current state of many MS Access DB)
  c.. Retail experience, especially MP&A and Finance
  d.. Business Process Analysis
  e.. Management / Operational Reporting and Metrics (both gathering
requirements and identifying gaps)
  f.. Data & report validation
  g.. Writing functional specification / business requirements
  h.. MS Word / Excel / PowerPoint
  i.. Liaison with technical team
  j.. Data Warehousing / Business Intelligence - Teradata (ability to write
basic sql for testing) , MicroStrategy (ability to support the creation of end
user reports)
  k.. Candidate must also display:
  l.. Executive presence, customer facing confidence and professionalism
  m.. Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
  n.. Attention to detail
  o.. Initiative / Self-starting
a..
 Thanks and Regard's