I am Neal from Astoline, here I am forwarding you the requirement please go
through the requirement and send updated profile ASAP with billing rate.

Title: UNIX System Administrator

Location: Garland, TX

Duration: 6months

   - 5 years of *UNIX System Administration* experience
   - Strong *Solaris and Linux* experience

 Thanks & Regards
*Neal Smith*

*Astoline Inc* | Direct: 732-734-0711 | Fax: 732-348-9590 |e mail: *
[EMAIL PROTECTED]| Website: www.astoline.com| <http://www.astoline.com%7c/>

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list.  To be removed
from our mailing list please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word
"REMOVE" in your subject line. Include complete address and/or
domain/aliases to be removed.