This project start on 21st Nov. Duration is 12+ months minimum. F2F
interview needed. Please let me know if the candidate can go there for
F2F on his own expense. I can submit more than one candidate but please
make sure that they can attend F2F interview. Need resumes today. All
skills are must. Send me best resume with rates and 3 references asap.
*       Application development skills and experience using 10g Oracle
Forms and Reports - Oracle Developer Suite
*       Experience supporting 10g Oracle Forms and Reports applications
*       Experience mentoring an application development team
*       Ability to respond to developer questions
*       Experience in participating in walkthroughs, Iteration design
and problem resolution skills
*       Excellent communication skills to communicate with developers,
business and project representatives
Sandeep Jain
Software People Inc.
Ph: 631-863-0299