Please send me suitable profiles along with the Rate confirmation only to
Title: UNIX Application Systems Engineer
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Duration: 6 months
Experience Level: 4 year degree plus 7-10 years experience.
- Software Build/Release Team experience
- Experience with Source Control Management and Configuration Management tools,
such as ClearCase and Subversion, managing application software baseline,
including labeling, branching, merging, versioning, and automation.
- Modular/Component build systems, version control advanced concepts and best
- Source code management, build, packaging, and deployment to high-volume
customer-facing production system.
- Enjoys working in a team environment in close cooperation with developers,
QA, and production support
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong experience working in a UNIX environment, HP-UX preferred.
- Extensive hands-on experience with build and deployment automation, scripting
(UNIX shell scripts, Perl, etc)
- Understanding of the software development life cycle
- Understanding of the SCM role
Platform and Skill Set Expertise:
Client Server Development: UNIX
Source Code Control: ClearCase
Data Group Inc
Email id: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Certified Minority Women Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) & Small Business
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at