Please find the requirement and send me updated resume ASAP

Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

ATnT: need full SSN

JOB TITLE: Linux Red Hat Admin/Architect-30708-DOR

JOB TYPE: Technical Consultant

JOB DESCRIPTION: 3-5 years experience in Application Support /

System Integration; 5-7 years experience with Linux (Red Hat

Enterprise is a plus) RHCT a must RHCE a plus.  Must have proven

skills and knowledge using Red Hat LVM configuring physical and

logical partitions presented by SAN via FC HBA and/or iSCSI protocols

 TCP/IP, WINS, DNS, DHCP, NFS, LDAP Active Directory - can be light

experience 1-2 years networking with Cisco switch /routers Hands-on

racking experience with Dell, HP, IBM server class machines and wire

management. Server blade experience a plus Enterprise backup

solutions a plus

JOB START DATE: 11/17/2008

JOB END DATE: 05/15/2009

Warm Regards,

Prashant G
OSAIR Technologies.
Phone: 408-649-5536
Fax: 732-289-6076
"We Want to be your Trusted , Preferred & long Term Partner"

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. Apologies for the inconvenience