*MINIMUM 7+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.*
Here is a hot requirement for* < UNIX Application Systems Engineer -
Minneapolis, MN - 6 Months >.* Please forward your updated resume if you are
interested to for the earliest client submission.
*Position:* UNIX Application Systems Engineer
*Location:* Minneapolis, MN
*Duration:* 6 Months
*PAY RATE: $50/HR ON C2C (MAX)*
- Provide project support for large, complex projects, adhering to strict
- Assist in the definition, enhancement, and institutionalization of SCM
processes and procedures
- Support the change control process on a daily basis and ensure policies
and procedures are followed
- Act as an individual contributor and work with the team in a
- Rework/maintain/optimize existing configuration management (SCM)
- Design and develop Build and Release tools to increase development
- Implement various automated solutions via PERL, unix shell scripting,
HTML, DOS Batch and other languages/tools
- Prioritize multiple tasks based on project urgency.
- Maintain and enforce SCM policies and procedures for the entire
software development lifecycle.
- Proficiently use one or more scripting languages - (e.g. Perl, Batch
(.bat), Shell Scripts, etc.) and develops scripts to support the automation
of any SCM task. For example, write installation scripts or programs to
promote software from development environments through test environments and
into production environment, ensuring that each environment is correct and
- Software Build/Release Team experience.
- Experience with Source Control Management and Configuration Management
tools, such as ClearCase and Subversion, managing application software
baseline, including labeling, branching, merging, versioning, and
- Modular/Component build systems, version control advanced concepts and
- Source code management, build, packaging, and deployment to high-volume
customer-facing production system.
- Enjoys working in a team environment in close cooperation with
developers, QA, and production support.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong experience working in a unix environment, HP-UX preferred.
- Extensive hands-on experience with build and deployment automation,
scripting (UNIX Shell Scripts, Perl, etc).
- Understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Understanding of the SCM role.
*Platform and Skill Set Expertise:*
*Client Server Development:* UNIX.
*Source Code Control:* ClearCase.
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at