This is Kumar from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS, INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirements, please have a look.
If you are comfortable with requirement kindly send me your updated resume
as per the requirement ASAP.
Please send your updated resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Please check the requirement with your consultant before sending the
*Title: **C++ Developer ** ** *
*Location:* *NYC *
*Start:* *ASAP *
*Duration:* *1 Year*
CCT (Common Confirm Tracking) IT team develops, maintains and supports
application and technology infrastructure for all aspects of confirmation
functionality for OTC derivatives. Globally deployed multi-tier system is
developed in C/C++ and uses technologies like asynchronous messaging, XML,
COM, MS Exchange, MS Word, Business Objects etc. on Unix and Windows
platform with Sybase and UDB databases. Application is currently used by
Commodities, Equities, Foreign Exchange, Fixed Income, Bank Loans and
Futures middle office and operations and is likely to on board other
*Technical Skill Requirements:*
- Learn CCT system and architecture to be able to support all the aspects
of application functions.
- Interact and interface with global operational users and IT teams to
analyze, support and fix system issues.
- Develop, enhance and maintain all components of CCT application.
- Participate in system re-architect and re-engineering effort.
- Participate in design and code reviews and enforce best practices.
- 3-5 years of solid software development experience.
- Strong OO concepts, analysis and design as applicable to large
- Solid hands-on C++ and programming experience.
- Relational Database skills: Sybase preferred.
- UNIX and Windows Proficiency.
- Knowledge of various tools like awk, sed, and scripting languages like
Perl a plus.
- Understanding of OTC derivative products and confirmation and
settlement process is big plus.
- JAVA programming experience for future development a plus.
- Highly-motivated individual who is a self-starter, well-organized,
detail- oriented, motivating, and with strong analytical, problem-solving,
communication and follow-through skills.
Please respond with *Resume, Rate and Phone numbers* of the Consultant. Make
sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.
I will contact you, if I need more information.
Thanks & Regards ………
2890 Carpenter Road,
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at