Dear Partner/Vendor

This is Krishna with iMCS, we have an urgent requirement for the Following
position appreciate if you could respond with your Consultant Updated
profile, Availability, and your Expected rate. ASAP

Position: *LiveLink *
Location: *Chicago
*Duration: *3 months and should be engaged for a long time*.
Job Description:
Need Strong Experience in LiveLink and OScript, ECM

Thanks&Regards,
Krishna
iMCS Group Inc,
5005 W. Royal Lane,
Suite 272, Irving, TX – 75063
Voice, Americas: +1 469 648 0160
Fax: +1 972 692 8944
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.imcsgroup.net<http://mailserver.imcsgroup.net/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.imcsgroup.net/>
Yahoo IM:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail  cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list.  To be removed
from our mailing list please reply to  [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word
"REMOVE" in your subject line. Include complete address and/or
domain/aliases to be removed