Dear Partners,
I have the following immediate requirement:
Siebel - Performance Tester with Load Runner
Location: Ogden, UT
Duration: 3 + months
Rate: open + expenses
Siebel/CRM/Performance Tester with Load Runner experience in a Java environment
 Description:  Performance/Load/Stress test J2EE based applications utilizing the Mercury LoadRunner tool suite. The scope of these responsibilities includes designing, developing and executing customized LoadRunner performance tests at all levels of the enterprise, reporting potential performance issues, and creating statistical models to monitor performance deviations.
Must have LoadRunner AND Java.

Please send relevant resumes with contact number & rate confirmation.
ZealTech Inc.
Phone:510.870.5025 * Cell: 510.449.5280 * Fax : 510.372.0571
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED] * <>
Email is the quickest way to get in touch with me.
All my reks are posted on

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "zilliontechnologies" group.