Hi All,

I am Neal from Astoline, here i am forwarding you the requirement
please go through the requirement and send updated profile ASAP with
billing rate.

Please send profile to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and put cc to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or feel free to contact me on
732-734-0711.

Title: ETL

Location: Harrisburg, PA

Duration:

Skills:

We should focus our search on the following key areas:

1) Good Communication Skills

2) ETL Experience with BTEQ and UNIX

3) Experience Tuning Teradata for Performance

4) Experience Using Teradata to Feed Cognos

5) Proven Thought Leader

Thanks & Regards
Neal Smith

with the word "REMOVE" in your subject line. Include complete address
and/or domain/aliases to be removed.