Hi All,

I am Neal from Astoline, here i am forwarding you the requirement
please go through the requirement and send updated profile ASAP with
billing rate.

Please send profile to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and put cc to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or feel free to contact me on

Title: ETL

Location: Harrisburg, PA

We should focus our search on the following key areas:

1) Good Communication Skills

2) ETL Experience with BTEQ and UNIX

3) Experience Tuning Teradata for Performance

4) Experience Using Teradata to Feed Cognos

5) Proven Thought Leader

Thanks & Regards
Neal Smith

Astoline Inc | Direct: 732-734-0711 | Fax: 732-348-9590 |e mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]| Website: www.astoline.com|

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.
Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include
contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list.
To be removed from our mailing list please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the word "REMOVE" in your subject line. Include complete address
and/or domain/aliases to be removed.