Greetings from MetaPro IT Solutions,
Send resumes to only at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Java/ J2EE Autonomy Search Developer*
*I am in need of a JAVA/J2EE consultant WITH AUTONOMY SEARCH ENGINE
Experience. The Autonomy is a must have. Locals if possible please.....*
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 6 months +
*Candidates with banking or retirement experience is a plus and highly
•Develops using the J2EE platform; also required are OOP paradigm skills, as
well as experience with J2EE APIs, protocols and development of multi tiered
• Experience with Autonomy Search engine strongly preferred
• Examples of current J2EE application program interfaces (APIs) are EJB,
JDBC, JMS, JNDI, JTA, etc.
• Evaluates and implements new initiatives on process improvement and
• Excels at analyzing functional needs that drive the analysis and technical
design of quality technical solutions; recommends solutions that are aligned
with business / IT strategies and complies with corporate architectural
• Serves as SME in all aspects of systems / applications software technology
and / or application components.
• Resolves application and technical problems of the highest complexity.
• Leads interdepartmental or interdivisional operational project
• Analyzes performance and capacity issues of the highest complexity with
systems / applications software and/or application components.
• Continuously cultivates knowledge of emerging technologies.
• Provides mentoring and training to junior staff.
• Serves as initial point of escalation for all processing and operational
• Assists management in coordinating business area activities and balancing
• May design, implement and improve workflows, as well as assign projects.
• Excels at working collaboratively with IT staff on development,
troubleshooting, and other technical efforts.
• Performs software architecture and systems design.
• Translates business requirements into functional / technical
specifications; oversees implementation of these specifications.
• Developing client web interface in J2EE using Autonomy Search engine
• Excellent knowledge of programming / systems analysis, as well as quality
assurance, prototyping, construction, integration, and migration functions;
possesses an excellent understanding of programming languages, development
tools, and the current environment.
• Displays problem solving and analytical skills, using them to resolve
technical problems; possesses an excellent understanding of business
requirements and IT strategies.
• Draws on extensive knowledge base (e.g., infrastructure, technology, and
applications) to analyze problems of the greatest complexity and contribute
to troubleshooting efforts.
• Leverages excellent design understanding and/or capabilities (e.g.,
database, application code, reusable objects, and interfaces) to optimize
development efforts in a distributed environment.
• Adept at understanding operational nuances across multiple business units
/ functional areas.
• Responsible for supervising more junior staff in the execution of
• May serve as back-up for manager.
• May have involvement with the business during its strategic planning and
budget cycles to leverage knowledge and anticipate technology transformation
potential from a customer perspective; may provide buy vs. build
recommendations or assist in platform determination.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science,
Information Systems, or other related field.
• 5 plus years of IT work experience in systems programming / analysis
• Typically experienced across multiple Information Technology areas and all
system/applications software development.
• Serves as point of escalation for complex issues.
• Responsible for developing and executing project plans, as well as
coordinating groups of IT staff.
Title: Tibco Consultant Location: Owings Mills, MD Duration: 1+ Year
Responsible for coding, testing and analyzing application software.
Technology competencies could include: *Java, HTML, CSS, ASP, .NET*. These
resources work closely with business analysts and team members to provide IT
and business-specific knowledge and expertise, and create solutions that are
aligned with business' directives. Developers must have a strong knowledge
of system development, understanding of emerging technologies, and
familiarity with current processes/methodologies.
*Additional Skills Needed*:
Sr. level *oracle consultant*
Sr. experience with *Oracle DB, SQL, PL/SQL, Materialized Views, Procedures
Sr. with complicated queries and Query Optimization
Sr. analytical, logical thinking and troubleshooting skills
Sr. verbal and written communication skills
Sr. collaboration skills
****Tibco Business Connect and Tibco Business Works is a MUST. Also MUST
have x12 experience (mapping) and Specbuilder. ****
Thanks & Regards, Sunil, MetaPro IT Solutions, Tel: - 913-538-5491
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Yahoo IM: DTechRecruiter
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at