*Hi,*

*Please Send me the suitable profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] **for the
below mentioned requirement.*

*Position : Java developer with MatLab*

*Duration : 6 Months*

*Location : Sacramento**, CA***

*Rate : $45 - $50*

**

*Global Equity Asset Allocation Platform*

        Design, develop, and implement modules for the Global Equity Asset
Allocation Platform: The asset allocation effort within Global Equities will
require the development of a suite of analysis tools that have been
developed on a conceptual basis and require a highly skilled and experienced
programmer to design and build.  This effort will begin with the Style
Analysis module.

        Develop the interfaces: As directed by the technical project team
lead, write the code to integrate/connect new modules with the other modules
and the database.

*Alpha Platform*

        Design, develop, and implement four additional modules for the Alpha
Platform: The alpha-generation effort within Global Equities consists of
numerous value-added strategies that have been developed on a conceptual
basis and require a highly skilled and experienced programmer to design and
build.  The initial strategies include four Market Neutral portfolios that
will form the core of the Matlab/SQL-based alpha platform.

        Integrate the Signal Processing module: As directed by the technical
project team lead, write the code to integrate this new module with the
existing modules and the database.

        Create documentation: Provide documentation for all interfaces,
modules, and applications using Unified Modeling Language (UML), JavaDoc,
flowcharts, Visio, and/or standard code comments.  Documentation should be
done for each phase of the software development life cycle.

        Provide training:  Provide User and System level training for all
developed interfaces, modules, and applications.

*REQUIRED SKILLS:*

Senior Programmer experience in the following areas:

Ø      MatLab

Ø      Java

Ø      Development of complex SQL queries

Ø      MS DOS

Ø      Software Development Life Cycle

Ø      Documenting application development and interfaces

Ø      Development in a SQL Server environment

Ø      Investment-related software systems

Ø      Government  State of California

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Direct: 732-734-4505
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 250
Fax: 732-907-1174/732-960-2339
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: www.datagroupinc.net
Enterprise (SBE)
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.