*

Please forward your resume to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello Pals,
**

Please let me know if you have anyone for the following requirement and send
along with rate confirmation.

Position: Documentum Developer with Java

Location: Memphis, TN

Duration: 6 Months
*

I just spoke with the Project lead, and here is what she said. Client needs
a strong Documentum/Java person.
*

Client has another vendor that will be coming in and maintaining this new
application, however, they need an internal person to learn the application,
and help with production support, Documentum upgrades, trouble problems,
potential migrations, possibly develop patches, etc.

So they need a strong Documentum foundation and be able to do Java. They
need to understand how Documentum's architecture works, how it is
structured, and understand API's, so they will know where to go to track
down problems and issues. Product is written in Java, so they need to know
Java well.
*

*

Thanks and Regards!
**

Rama Krishna
*
*IBSS Inc (International Business Software Solutions)*
*Strategic Consulting Division *
*Contact: 609-395-9007 Ext: 430*
*Email Id: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Fax: 732-876-0383

IBSS Inc: 2540 U.S. Highway 130, Suite 101, Cranbury. NJ - 08512
*
*visit us at **www.ibssinc.com*<http://mail.google.com/mail/www.ibssinc.com>
* <**http://www.ibssinc.com* <http://www.ibssinc.com/>*>

IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.

Note:
*We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill
1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you.**