Please send me suitable profiles along with the Rate confirmation only to
Position: Oracle Developer
Location: Whippany, NJ
Duration: 12+ Month
Rate: $45/Hr Best
Face to Face is required. Candidates local to NJ/NY required. Must be a
I just received an Oracle Developer position; it is one year in duration and is
located in Whippany, NJ. The description is below:
a.. Responsible for the design, development, coding, testing, debugging and
documentation of applications to satisfy the requirements of one or more user
b.. May include hands-on new development as well as support, maintenance or
enhancement of existing applications.
c.. Works closely with client management to identify and specify complex
business requirements and processes.
d.. Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and makes recommendations.
The Oracle PL/SQL Developer will be a key member of the GCS DB development
team, providing DB development solutions for application development project
within GCS area.
e.. The resource will be involved in the full project life cycle while
working with team lead and developers to implement effective technical
solutions, leveraging database technologies.
Essential skills required:
- 7+ year experience, with 3+ year recent experience in Oracle with DB
- Hands on experience in design, development & Implementation of OLTP and DSS
- Managing Oracle objects including tables, indexes, views, constraints, db
links, jobs, snapshots etc.
- Extensive PL/SQL development, Development of stored procedures, triggers and
- Hands on experience on coding, troubleshooting and performance tuning PL/SQL
and SQL and complicated reporting
- Excellent SQL tuning experience.
- Familiarity with SQL Tracing and SQL Profiler, Use of SQL Access and SQL
- Understand the Oracle query optimizer
- Familiar with Logical data model concepts
- Knowledgeable in Oracle configuration & Tuning
- Experience with storing and query with XML data type in DB
- Familiar with Oracle Database monitoring and Tuning using GRID control/
- Knowledgeable in load balancing for performance of Oracle server in RAC
Must be proficient in Windows and UNIX/Linux platforms
Oracle 9i/10g RACS, Most current experience on Oracle 10g RAC
PERF (Performance Tuning/Performance Architecture)
Oracle SQL Loader, Export / Import Utilities
Practical experience in a high volume/availability batch, DSS and OLTP
Other Programming Skills:
UNIX Shell scripting
Knowledge in the Securities Industry and market data are a strong plus,
especially Prime Brokerage and Margin Business
This position requires a minimum of five to ten years as a Oracle PL/SQL
Developer with hands-on DB development experience in Oracle.
Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
A motivated team-player with ability to work in a time constraint project
Data Group Inc
Email id: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Certified Minority Women Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) & Small Business
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at