Hi Partners,

This is Kumar from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS, INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirements, please have a look.

 If you are comfortable with requirement kindly send me your updated resume
as per the requirement ASAP.

Please send your updated resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Please check the requirement with your consultant before sending the
resume.

Please send me the resume who has exp with business intelligence, Date
Warehousing concepts using ETL tools and Cognos*.
*
Requirement Details:*

Requirement Details:

Title:                           Business Analyst

Location:                     Planao, TX

Duration:                      6 months

Start:                           ASAP

Required Skills:  Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing concepts using ETL
tools and Cognos.

Please respond with *Resume, Rate and Phone numbers* of the Consultant. Make
sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Thanks & Regards ………

*Kumar*

Sr.Technical recruiter,

Openboxsolutions Inc,