Please reply to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                            :  PeopleSoft FTP Functional Consultant

Location                   :  Bay Area, CA

Start Date                 :  ASAP

Duration                    :  5 months

Rate                           :  $55/HR on C2C

Minimum 3 years of PeopleSoft, 1 year of functional expertise with FTP

ABM desirable but not essential

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229 Ext:-205

the inconvenience caused.