*Kindly reply at : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Please let me know if you have any consultant for below project*
*TITLE: SR UNIX & WINDOWS ADMIN*
*Location: Alpharetta, GA*
*Duration: 6 Months*
* Exp Leve: Min 7 Years*
*Scripting (perl, shell, awk, sed, cgi)
*Windows Server 2000/2003
JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIRED SKILLS:
- SENIOR UNIX & WINDOWS SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR with strong scripting (perl,
shell, awk, sed, and cgi scripts) skills and sound fundamentals of TCP/IP
- Must have strong knowledge and working experience in installation,
configuration, troubleshooting and performance monitoring of various
flavors of Windows server 2000/2003, UNIX, Linux and Solaris operating
systems, HP-UX on Intel and Sun, HP (entry/medium level server) hardware
platforms in a production environment.
- Very proficient in basic script writing skills in shell (ksh or bash),
perl, and CGI (web) scripts. 24x7 pager support in production environment
with remote access to fix or coordinate problems.
- Candidate should be Microsoft Certified Professional.
- A strong willingness and desire to learn (self-learner) and to stretch
competencies is a must.
- Ability to multitask effectively and prioritize tasks in a
- 7 or more years UNIX system admininstration experience in a production
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) needed to effectively
interact with a diverse group of customers, developers, testers,
administrators, and project team.
- Installation and configuration of OS using jumpstart, flash archive,
- Defining software configurations, clusters and packages.
- Package management (i.e., add/remove/create software packages).
- Patch Management (i.e., install and back out patches).
- Software license management.
- Upgrading operating systems.
- Performance monitoring and system tuning.
- Installation of application software, third party tools like open ssh,
gnu compiler, etc.
- Installing and configuring Veritas Volume Manager and Veritas
- Installing virus signatures and hardware repairs and recoveries of
platforms running Windows Server 2000/2003.
Thanks & Regards
Strategic Consulting Division
IBSS Inc. ( International Business Software Solutions)
Tel: 609-395-9007 X 468
Visit us at www.ibssinc.com
IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.
Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am sorry
for the inconvenience caused to you
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at