Kindly reply at : [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi,

Please let me know if you have any consultant for below project

* *

**

*TITLE:   SR.  HYPERION ADMIN*

*Location:    Houston, TX*

*Duration:    6+ Months*

*            **            **LOCALS PREFERRED***

**
**
*Sr. Hyperion Admin - Hyperion Financial Management *

* *

*REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE**:*

   - Minimum of 3-7 years of experience working directly with *Hyperion
   products. *
   - Working knowledge of *JD Edwards *would be beneficial.**

* *

*REQUIRED FUNCTIONAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE** :*

   - Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
   - Must be able to work efficiently with *accounting, IT and operations
   personnel* throughout the organization.

*EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS**:*

A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or another
relevant discipline is preferred; accounting degree or experience is a plus.

*JOB SUMMARY:
*The Senior Hyperion Administrator - Hyperion Financial Management will work
directly with the Manager - Hyperion Financial Management to improve the
quality of financial reporting, accounting and forecasting systems.
*
JOB DUTIES** :*

   - Maintenance on the Hyperion suite of products with primary
   responsibilities for the *Hyperion Financial Management* and *FDM
   applications* and secondary responsibility for *Essbase and Planning*.
   - Technical support including running *data loads, updating metadata.*
   - Managing systems changes and modifications.
   - Regular maintenance of the system including *archives, security, system
   integrity testing and routine maintenance*.
   - Troubleshooting problems on the system.
   - End user training and support.
   - *Report writing*.
   - Design and implementation of custom reports in Hyperion to address
   current company needs and improve frequency, accuracy and timeliness of
   reporting.
   - Working on other Hyperion development projects. *         *  **

Thanks & Regards

*Mohammed Ahmed**
*Technical Recruiter
Strategic Consulting Division
IBSS Inc. ( International Business Software Solutions)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Tel: 609-395-9007 X 468*
Fax: 732-876-0383
Visit us at www.ibssinc.com

IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.

Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you