This is Vysham from Sriven Infosys Inc, looking for consultants for below

Software Test Engineer

Hillsboro, OR
3-6 Month Contract

In this position you will be responsible for developing test plans/cases, test
beds and executing test cases for software testing on wireless networking

Necessary Skills (Must Have):

·         Experience in developing software test plans, test harnesses,
automated test suites & scripts.

·         Knowledge in software test methodologies

·         Windows, Networking, wireless/communication, VC++/.Net programming.

Additional Skills Desired (Nice to Have):

·         Testing tools i.e. Silk,

·         Knowledge/Experience in 802.11 protocols and testing

·         Knowledge in wireless security i.e. 802.1x, WPA2

Years of Experience & Expertise Level: Mid - 3-5 years

Sriven Infosys INC
Voice : 212-999-6251 Ext: 217
Alt   : 718-715-4196 Ext: 217

Fax  :212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused