Good Afternoon,

We have a urgent contract opportunity for *Data Architect.*

If you have any staff with the required skills, please contact me at your
earliest convenience. Also, please send an MS Word version of the resume
with contact information. I also need your most competitive bill rate

*Job Title: *Data Architect

*Duration: *6 months

*LOCATION:* Columbia, SC

*Fnctions: *

Technical expert in IT organization; coaches and mentors more junior
technical staff; provides input into highly complex and high impacting
decision as it relates to area of expertise.

*General Characteristics *

· Responsible for enterprise-wide data design, balancing optimization of
data access with batch loading and resource utilization factors
· Knowledgeable in most aspects of designing and constructing data
architectures, operational data stores, and data marts.
· Focuses on enterprise-wide data modeling and database design.
· Defines data architecture standards, policies and procedures for the
organization, structure, attributes and nomenclature of data elements, and
applies accepted data content standards to technology projects.
· Responsible for business analysis, data acquisition and access analysis
and design, Database Management Systems optimization, recovery strategy and
load strategy design and implementation.

Education: Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information
Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience

Thanks and Regard,

*Sr. IT Recruiter*

*Phone# (703) 793 1868 x 210*

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*Vyshnavi Infotech LLC*

201 Elden Street, Suite#201

Herndon, VA 20170

Fax# 703 793 1869

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove".  ***