Hello,

Hope you are doing great today,

Please go through the following job description and let me know if you are
interested in this position, if yes, please send me the updated resume with
contact details and rate ASAP.

* *

*SQL Server DBA/.Net Developer *

* *

*- Location:* Harrisburg, PA

*- Duration:* 12+ months

*- Role:* SQL Server DBA/.Net Developer

*- Overview: *We are looking for a resource with strong SQL DBA that also
has .NET background. At this time, it would be shared approx. 70-30 DBA
until we more formalize the duties of a DBA. We'd like to get to a point
where .NET development / maintenance would consume 75-80% of this resources
time.

*- Skills Needed:*

DBA:

   - Creating/Maintaining Microsoft SQL Server 2000 and 2005 Databases.
   - Securing Server and Database Scope.
   - Automating & Configuring DBA Administrative Tasks.
   - Create database objects, stored procedures, triggers, indexes, keys.
   - Migrate databases from one server to another.
   - Create/Run/Monitor DTS packages.
   - On call Job failure, analysis, prompt solution and take quick action to
   fix issues).
   - Certified in SQL 2000 and 2005.

NET developer:

   - Skilled in developing Distributed Applications.
   - Skilled in developing Internet applications and Desktop applications
   using VB, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#, .NET framework, Web Services, Visual
   Studio 6.0, Visual Studio.Net 2002/2003/2005.
   - Life Cycle and Good understanding and Implementation of Object Oriented
   Analysis and Design (OOAD) and Object Oriented Programming (OOP) Concepts.
   - Good working knowledge of XML Web Services, .NET architecture, CLR,
   .NET security, .NET caching, .NET Threading Models and Database
   Normalization
   - Techniques.
   - CERTIFIED in C#.

Please reply to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Varma
Sure IT Solutions Inc.
1801 W Queen Creek RD | Suite # 3 | Chandler | AZ 85248
Phone:602-490-0106, 602-334-4209 FAX: 866-322-0121
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http:/www.sureitinc.com
Arizona.

(The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the
e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
distribution or copying of the information contained in this Internet
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error
please notify us by telephone or e-mail the sender by replying to this
message, and then delete the e-mail and other copies of it from your
computer system. Thank you. We believe this email to be virus free but do
not warrant that this is the case and we will not accept liability for any
losses arising from any virus being transmitted unintentionally by us.)