Functional Title: Web Server Administrator
Overall Experience: 04-06 Yrs.
Position Description: =======
* Responsible for systems support, performance monitoring and tuning,
capacity planning, problem resolution tracking, software upgrades,
application support and optimization, and project implementation planning
for enterprise web applications.
* Ensures solutions meet business objectives, and establishes and maintains
a high level of user trust and confidence in IT services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. The support responsibilities include: on-call support, troubleshooting,
incident notification and resolution, problem management, post-mortem
analysis, and root cause identification.
2. Interacts with and coordinates activities of cross-functional teams,
including development, system administration, database administration,
network engineering and production support staff.
3. Helps to develop and document standard operating procedures and best
practices in our technical repository.
4. Has the ability to identify gaps and proactively improve system
5. Candidate must have the ability to self-manage time and multiple
constraints in a rapidly changing, high-pressure and complex technical
Technical Requirements of the position
* Must be able to work 95% of the time on the UNIX / Linux command line.
* Excellent problem-solving and analysis skills.
* Ability to learn and apply new technologies.
* Interact with non-technical colleagues and communicate issues in layman's
* Document procedures for use by other engineers.
* BEA Web Logic Application Server 6.x, 8.x, 9.x
* Sun ONE Web Server 7.0 and 6.x
* Apache web server 2.x
* Oracle Identity Management
* perl scripting
* UNIX shell scripting
* Solaris 2.8/2.9/10
* Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3/4/5
* Protocols: HTTP, SSL, J2EE, Servlet, JSP, JDBC, LDAP
Region: US Locations
Work Location: NY - Water Street
Additional Location Details:
Regular Hours: 40 / Week
Overtime Hours: 0 hour(s)
Estimated Duration: 9 Month
Linux (Operating System) - 04-06 Yrs.
Network Infrastructure - 01-03 Yrs.
Unix - 04-06 Yrs.
Thanks and regards,
*S**ANKAR **| *
*R **S**Q**UARE** **| **New Jersey **| **Ohio **| **
*Phone: +1 609-520-8204 x 183 **|** Fax: +1 609-520-8205 *
[EMAIL PROTECTED] *| *Web: http://www.r-square.com
*R Square is an Equal Opportunity employer and complies with all applicable
laws and regulations regarding equal employment opportunities. *
*R Square gives hiring preference to qualified U.S. citizens and other
protected individuals. *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at