Hi Friends,

Please send me suitable profiles along with the Rate confirmation only to

Position: Sr. Business Intelligence Developer

Location: Kansas City Metro

Duration: 4-6+ Months

Rate: $55/Hr Best

Face to Face may be required!! Candidates in and around Kansas required!!

Client has an immediate need for a Sr. Business Intelligence Developer in the
transportation industry.   We require a developer with strong Microsoft
Business Intelligence platform tools, and in particular, experience with MS
Performance Point.   This is a 4-6 month contract position located in the
Kansas City metro.

Ability to measure the scope of work defined by the client and create MS
Performance Point reports using graphs, etc.

Prioritize data integrity in support of accurate and timely information
solutions for business decision making

Support development and execution of business intelligence strategies in the
deployment of leading edge analytics

Work closely with departmental leadership in the creation of enhancement
roadmaps for key solution offerings

Be able to execute a demonstration (demo) to business partners if needed.

The ideal candidate will have the following experience:

  a.. Experience and application of modeling, specifically dimensional
modeling. Experience with Kimball modeling a plus.
  b.. Strong front-end development experience with B.I. tools.
  c.. SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and experience with ETL tools is
  d.. SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) experience is highly desirable.
  e.. Exposure to Microsoft Performance Point along with experience in the use
of predictive modeling is strongly preferred.
  f.. Strong written and verbal communications with experience interfacing with
business customers for requirements and review planning.
  g.. Demonstrated lead or senior responsibilities in the design and planning
of delivered solutions is a plus

Brad Young
Data Group Inc
Website: www.datagroupinc.net