Here is a hot requirement for *< Senior Network Engineer ($45/HR on C2C) -
San Francisco, CA - 1 Year >. *Please let us know if you have any suitable
consultants available for the earliest client submission.
*Position:* Senior Network Engineer
*Location:* San Francisco, CA
*Duration:* 1 Year
*Pay Rate:* ($45/HR on C2C)
- Solid background on TCP/IP networking and troubleshooting in a
Microsoft Windows networking environment.
- Solid understanding of LAN/WAN technologies and software tools for
performance monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Extensive knowledge of windows command line utilities and tools.
- Strong knowledge of NetIQ monitoring software is highly preferred.
- Experience with Compaq / HP server hardware, SAN and business suite
- Experience setting policies, procedures, network software and hardware
standards, documentation standards.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP and security best
practice with Windows 2000 minimum (2003 desired).
- Experience with Window 200x, IP network, Web service Architecture, .NET
framework, SQL database, Microsoft Back office Suite and Active Directory
engineering is the basic requirement for this position.
- Must have solid foundation on Windows security fundamentals,
networking, TCP/IP, Compaq / HP servers' technology, Microsoft Clusters
technology and IIS web service.
- Must be a self-starter, able to manage and prioritize many tasks at any
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership capability within team and the
ability to drive a plan to completion.
*Education and Experience:*
- 6-8 years of hands-on experience on system administration skills,
server build and server troubleshooting in collocation environments.
- Minimum 4 years of hands-on experience in a mission-critical production
environment of 100+ servers using Microsoft Windows 200x, SQL Server, MS
Clusters, .NET Platform and IIS Web Server.
- Minimum 4 years of solid VB and Windows batch scripting and automation
experience in a mission critical production environment.
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at