Good Morning Partner.

We have a contract opportunity for *TIBCO DEVELOPERS- Business Connect
/Business Work*

If you have any staff with the required skills, please contact me at your
earliest convenience. Also, please send an MS Word version of the resume
with contact information. I also need your most competitive bill rate

*Job Title: **TIBCO DEVELOPERS- Business Connect /Business Work*

*Duration: *1 year+

*LOCATION:* Santa Ana, CA

*ROLE: *

*Mandatory Requirements for Architecture and Design Skills:*

• Expert level skills of designing Web Services (WSDL, Schemas XSD and SOAP
Messages) using TIBCO Designer.

• Expert level skills of designing Mapping, Transformation and Data Look
rules and logic

• Expert level skills of designing integration processes (starter processes,
sub-processes and shared processes) for TIBCO based integration solution

• Experience of designing XPath expressions and logic, and relational data

• Experience of developing design artifacts such as Sequence and Activity
diagrams and flow charts using tools such as MagicDraw, Rational Rose, Visio
or others

* *

*Mandatory Requirements for Hands-on Construction Skills:*

• Expert level hands on skills of:

 *TIBCO BusinessWorks v5.x*

 *TIBCO SmartMapper v5.x*

* TIBCO Designer v5.x*

* TIBCO Administrator v5.x *

* TIBCO EMS v4.x*

• Expert of developing Web Services using TIBCO Designer and TIBCO

• Experience of working in teams and performing peer code reviews, unit
testing and integration testing for integration scenarios

*Other Mandatory Skills*

• Strong oral and written communication skills.

• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to
exercise mature judgment.

• Willingness to mentor junior staff.

• Must have "Can do" attitude and must be team player

*Highly Desirable Technical Skills:*

• Java development experience

• Web Services security experience

• Experience of development and configuration of TIBCO Adapters (SAP), TIBCO
RV, TIBCO Portal Builder and TIBCO Hawk.

• Experience working with Oracle 9i/10g database platform

• Experience working with Rational ClearCase or any other source control

• Experience working with Solaris 9/10

Thanks and Regard,

*Sr. IT Recruiter*

*Phone# (703) 880-5124*

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*Vyshnavi Infotech LLC*

201 Elden Street, Suite#201

Herndon, VA 20170

Fax# 703 793 1869

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove".  ***