Here is a hot requirement for *< UI Designer - Boston, MA - 6 Months >. *Please
let us know if you have any suitable consultants available for the earliest
*Position:* UI Designer
*Location:* San Francisco, CA
*Duration:* 6 Months
*The ideal candidate must be possess the following skills:*
- Inherently creative, solid visual/graphic design sensibility with the
ability to clearly communicate an aesthetic, personality and function to
invoke feeling through the user interfaces of our products.
- The ability to ensure that the UI layer is lucid, communicates visual
hierarchy and represents the brand in ways that appeal to the end user yet
don't intrude on the user's workflow
- An understanding of branding on a deeper level than visual identity,
while delving into messaging, semiotics and interactions.
- Strong understanding of usability best practices; experience with
usability testing is a plus.
- Full comprehension of other UCD disciplines that contribute to the
success of a true user-centered experience: idea generation, interaction
design and front-end development.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present concepts and
ideas to our design team as well as business and development stakeholders.
- BFA or equivalent visual/graphic design experience is required.
*Technical skills required:*
- PC and MAC computer skills is a must.
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign Version Cue, Dreamweaver,
Fireworks (CS 3), Visio or OmniGraffle *(Candidate should have a majority of
these skills and should have command of them)*
- Working knowledge (Basic) of CSS, HTML, DHTML is a *MUST*
- Work knowledge of WPF, Silverlight, Flex, and XAML are a *BIG plus*
- Basic MS Office: Powerpoint, Excel, Word
- Brainstorm and conceptualize across UEG on innovative solutions, visual
styling and interfaces
- Collaborate with UEG interaction designers, business stakeholders and
front-end developers to translate concepts visually
- Create comps/mock-ups for user interfaces and interactions by applying
the corporate visual signature and designing new and additional visual
elements to be added to the style library
- understand TR technology sufficiently to insure designs can be
developed within any existing constraints and limitations
- The environment is very collaborative. The department was re-structured
over the summer from business line to design line. The candidate would work
within the visual style group.
- i.e. Interaction Design (create wireframes) à Visual Designers (create
- The manager is looking for a visual designer vs. UI designer but they
should be aware/have some experience with UI as they will be validating the
UI designers work.
- The manager is not as particular with the type of education (besides a
Bachelors) but instead with the actual experience. The person needs to be
very visually talented and creative. They need to know what good design.
***Any candidates must submit a sample (portfolio, websites, etc.) of their
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at