Good Afternoon,

We have a urgent contract opportunity for *ClearQuest Administrator.*

If you have any staff with the required skills, please contact me at your
earliest convenience. Also, please send an MS Word version of the resume
with contact information. I also need your most competitive bill rate
included.

*Job Title: *ClearQuest Administrator

*Duration: *6 months

*LOCATION:* Downtown,Chicago

Please respond with your candidate's resume only if s/he has strong skills
with ClearQuest as specified below.  Along with their resume, please
indicate

 1) current location

2) expected rated

3) work authorization

4) does the candidate directly work for you? and

5) their contact details –

 candidate's phone # AND email address

Thanks and Regard,

*Nasser***

*Sr. IT Recruiter*

*Email-* [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Phone# (703) 793 1868 x 210*

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*Vyshnavi Infotech LLC*

201 Elden Street, Suite#201

Herndon, VA 20170

Fax# 703 793 1869

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove".  ***