This is Bingi from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have hot requirements on Ruby Rails
Please send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Position    :    Ruby Rails

Location   :   Columbia SC

Duration   :   6 Months

This position is for a software developer for IRF Web-based applications
developed in Java, JRuby, and Ruby/Rails.

Candidate will be responsible for the design and implementation of the IRF
application features based on documented requirements.

The IRF application will be used to replace and expand the current Mapper
system functionality.

Candidate must have strong experience with OO and MVC implementations,
web-application development, and database design.

Candidate must possess good knowledge of MySQL and Oracle databases.  Candidate
must have a working knowledge of CVS code repository.

Project Tasks/Milestones

-          Requirement Implementation

-          Test system configuration, installation, and deployment

-          User Acceptance Testing

-          System Integration Testing with third-parties: Imaging, GAFRS, CG,
Billing, SCRS, Payroll

-          Historical Data Import

-          Parallel Testing

-          Production system configuration, installation, and deployment

-          Production system support

-          Ongoing support, maintenance, and enhancement implementation

Sriven Infosys INC
Voice : 212-999-6251 Ext: 221
Alt   : 718-715-4190 Ext: 221

Fax  :212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused