Good Afternoon,

We have a urgent contract opportunity for *Integration Test Contract

If you have any staff with the required skills, please contact me at your
earliest convenience. Also, please send an MS Word version of the resume
with contact information. I also need your most competitive bill rate

*Job Title: *Integration Test Contract Engineer

*Duration: *6 months

*LOCATION:* San Jose, CA

*Job Description*
• Contract position with experience in Test Automation Script and Systems
testing with Networking and Wireless products.

The candidate in this role will provide the following services:

• Create, maintain and execute automated test harness and test plans for
802.11 WLAN Clients and client's Access Ports.
• Install and configure 802.11 WLAN test lab infrastructure, servers,
devices and network.
• Work with development engineers on troubleshooting, root-cause resolution
and re-tests.

*Required Skills:*
• Strong coding and scripting skills are required.
• Experience in scripting with Perl, TCL/Expect preferred.
• Experience with working with voice over WiFi and Wireless Sensors will be
a plus.
• MS in Computer Science or Engineering is preferred.

*Position Requirements:*
• Experience Level - 4 - 6 Years.
• Use current documentation of test process and formalize as released
procedures in document control system.
• Shadow test team and document process flows and test procedures (that are
currently not documented).
• Work with business team to ensure traceability process is adequate.
• Work with NPI team on test planning documentation.
• Support to the Field Engineering Team in testing of new hardware, software
applications and accessories of new and upgraded products as they are
• Raise of all issues found during testing and to work with the Development
and Integration Teams to track those issues until resolution.
• Capable to read and understand technical specifications.
• Good english knowledge and PC skills.

Thanks and Regard,

*Sr. IT Recruiter*

*Phone# (703) 793 1868 x 210*

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*Vyshnavi Infotech LLC*

201 Elden Street, Suite#201

Herndon, VA 20170

Fax# 703 793 1869

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove".  *