*Please Send me the suitable profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] **for the
below mentioned requirement.*

*Oracle Apps Developer*

*3+ Months*

*Princeton* NJ

*Rate: $50/hr*

*Strong Oracle applications developer *

*Must have Pharmaceutical experience*

*5-7 years experience. *

*Oracle certifications 9i or 10g a big plus *

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Direct: 732-734-4505
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 250
Fax: 732-907-1174/732-960-2339
Website: www.datagroupinc.net
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.