Please reply to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                            :  Vignette Project Manager

Location                   :  Milwaukee, WI

Start Date                 :  ASAP

Duration                    :  1 + Year

We are meeting with a hiring manager this afternoon who wants to see resumes
for the opportunity below.   We work closely with this client so there's a high
likelihood your qualified consultant can get hired for this position.   Take a

This person will drive a WCM (Web Content Management) installation project for
Vignette that includes:

-          Vendor Management

-          Resource Management

-          Communication Process

-          Risk / Mitigation

*The focus is migrating from current WCM to DPM (Portal) platform on Vignette

We need someone who has:

- WCM and PM experience

- A can-do attitude.

- Very strong follow up skills to meet tasks, hit deliverables, and communicate
project status and issues / risk associated with it.

- Ability to drive the project

- Aggressive and proactive is a plus.

- Should have a technical background. Java is a plus

- Skilled with Agile methodology

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229 Ext:-205

the inconvenience caused.